Toyota Prius Price In India: Toyota has announced the availability of the latest generation of Hybrid cars New Toyota “Prius” in India, comes with 1.8-liter engine with fuel battery 60 kilo watts. Prius car has three settings: – feeding mode, Eco mode, and mode of electric vehicles (battery). Prius to go in Latin means “before”, it is equipped with the latest version of revolutionary technology reached – Toyota Hybrid System II (also known as Hybrid Synergy Drive) –energy efficiency in the world. New Toyota Prius will also set the unit will be fully imported from Japan.
Toyota Priusis powered by a petrol engine and an electric motor. In India, the company has launched the car with two interior trim options. These are Toyota Prius Z3 and Toyota Prius Z4. The Toyota Prius Z3 comes with fabric seat material and without seat heater while the Toyota Prius Z4 is equipped with leather seat material and seat heater.
Toyota Prius Features And Specs:
- Engine: 2ZR-FXE with VVT-I Twin Inline
- Cylinder: 4 with 4-Valves Each
- Transmission: Electrically Controlled Variable
- Displacement Engine: 1798cc
- Maximum Power: 73 PS with 5200 rpm
- Maximum Torque: 142 Nm with 4000 rpm
- Suspension: McPherson Strut (F) & Torsion Beam (R)
- Gas-Filled Shock Absorber with Stabilizer
- Hydraulic with Electronic Control Brakes (HEC)
- Brake: Front Ventilated & Rear Solid Disc
- Lock: Power Windows & Remote Locking
- Audio: DVD Player System with Six Speakers
- Wheelbase: 2700 mm
- Dimension: 4460 x 1745 x 1510 mm
- Weight: Approx 1805 Kg
Price of Toyota Prius in India Ex Showroom Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Ahmedabad.