Many users with dual NVIDIA and Intel are having problems with applications Metro Consumer Preview of Windows 8 that crashing as soon as it opens . Long Zheng Fortunately, after some research online, found a temporary solution to the problem will be solved definitely in the final version of Windows 8.
- Make sure you have installed the latest NVIDIA drivers for Windows 8 .
- Right click on desktop and go into the NVIDIA control panel.
- In Manage 3D settings you choose Integrated graphics card as a favorite video.
- Apply and save your changes and then restart the computer.
- Open Device Manager by right-clicking in the lower left of the screen.
- Expand Display adapters .
- Right click on that entry to the NVIDIA card and choose Disable. You may ricerere a black screen that will require a reboot, or avrte need to try several times before being able to apply the setting.
- Then verify that the video card really is disabled and try to launch an app Metro.
Incoming search terms:
- windows 8 music app crash (13)
- Windows 8 Metro Apps Crashing (5)
- apps metro crashes (2)
- windows 8 metro app crashing (2)
- windows 8 calendar app crashes (2)
- windows 8 haps crash on video (1)
- windows 8 camera app crashes (1)
- Windows 8 Calendar App Crash (1)
- windows 8 apps crash on launch (1)
- windows 8 app crash (1)