Honda Freed MPV Price In India: According to Autocar India‘s sources, Honda is planning to launch a new compact MPV in India. The new car is being developed on the lines of the recently launched Maruti Suzuki Ertiga. Since, its announcement last year, the Ertiga has been the talk of the town and was expected to record healthy sales figures. It has been a month since Maruti launched the Ertiga here and it has already attracted 40,000 bookings.
Looking at the way things are panning out for the Ertiga, Honda could also be cooking-up a similar product. The new Honda MPV is expected to be based on the Jazz platform and will be placed as a compact MPV in the Indian market. In other Asian countries, Honda offers the ‘Freed’ which again is a Jazz-based product. According to Autocar India, the new MPV code named- 2NH could be the next-generation Freed which might come to India.
Honda Freed MPV Features And Specifications:
- Name: Freed MPV
- Car Body Type: MUV
- Segment: C+ Segment
- Warranty: NA
- Displacement: 1497cc, SOHC i-VTEC
- Engine Type: Petrol
- Maximum Power: 118 Bhp @ 6600 rpm
- Maximum Torque: 146 Nm @ 4800 rpm
- Length: 4215 mm
- Width: 1700 mm
- Height: 1735 mm
- Seating Capacity: 6
- Tyre Size: 185/65 R15
- Suspension: Strut, Axle torsion beam
- Turning Circle: 5.60 mtrs.
- Steering: Power
- Brakes: Front Disk, Rear Drum
- Gears: 5 Automatic
- Ground Clearance: 165.00 mm
- Kerb Weight: 1355.00 kgs.
Honda Freed MPV Price In India Is Around Rs. 7,50,000/- Indian Rupees (INR)…
Price of Honda Freed MPV in India including Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Ahmedabad.
Incoming search terms:
- honda freed price in india (43)
- honda india (5)
- autocar india (1)
- honda freed (1)
- honda freed in india price (1)
- honda mpv launch date in india (1)
- image honda freed type 2012 (1)
- new muv cars 2013 (1)